Full width home advertisement

Robert Pattinson's photoshoot

Robert Pattinson's Events

Robert Pattinson's latest candids!

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Robert PattinsonSocial Media

(Social Media) Robert Pattinson at LAX Airport, Los Angeles! (March 25)



NEW photo of Robert Pattinson with a fan at  LAX Airport on March 25!
Couldn’t have been a better end to my spring break than running into Robert Pattinson at the airport !(And when I say “running into” I mean maneuvering and wriggling across tsa lines to get to him). Also I promise he was in a much better mood than he looks in the photo!

29511660_1483745335070964_5397037887757332528_n.jpg

He was so nice!! When I told him I liked his movies he gave such a cute smile and was like “oh thank you very much”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib